Payment, Shipping and Returns
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, ShopPay and Klarna.
PayPal and ShopPay: when selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to log in and redirected back to our shop once the transaction is complete.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna: you will be able to pay in 4 installments over 2 months, without interest. This option can be selected on the payment page, after checkout and shipping.
We offer free ground shipping to the U.S. for orders $200 or more. The cost for expedited shipping will be calculated at check-out.
Orders are typically processed and ready for shipment within 1-2 business days.
Orders may not be shipped to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Please email email@example.com if you would like your order shipped to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
International orders are shipped via Passport Shipping. They will be the Seller for all orders to the EU €150 and Under, provide customs clearance and door-to-door delivery service within 5-14 business days. You will be able to track your shipment at all times. The price of International Shipping varies on location and is calculated upon checkout.
Duties and taxes are also calculated and paid for at checkout. Assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at checkout.
The international shipping cost incurred at the time of check out is non-refundable. Customers will not be refunded the shipping cost in the event that an International Shipment is refused by the receiver.
In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We must adhere to all international import/export laws, and cannot change the value of orders on commercial invoices.
We do not accept returns of any SALE items.
- To start your return request, please visit our return portal here.
- Place the item(s) in the original or smaller shipping box. Close the box and tape it securely.
- Place the return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery label.
- Drop off within 10 days of the delivery date. Please be sure to record the tracking information.
- When we have processed your return, we will reimburse you for the item(s) amount minus the return fee* in the same payment method you used for your purchase. Please allow up to 7 business days for your return to be inspected and processed for a refund. The refund to your original payment method will be determined by your card issuer's timeline.
You will receive an email notification with the confirmation.
Domestic orders: a $15 return fee will be deducted from your refund.
International orders: the amount of shipping both ways will be deducted from your refund (original + return shipping cost).